We would like to strongly encourage everyone to attend our Follett Destiny OPAC training for teachers on Monday, November 5, 2007. We will offer it every period during the 1st half of each period, so you can drop in at a time that is convenient for you. The training will last about 25 minutes. We will show you:
- Basic searching
- Advanced Search/Power Search
- How to view reading lists we have created for your classes
- How to create personal reading lists for yourself and how to edit those
- How to browse the standards feature (this feature shows you materials we have related to all Georgia Performance Standards! VERY COOL!)·
- How to view materials you have checked out.
We will have yummy treats available for all faculty who participate in the training. Also, door prizes will be awarded each period to participants, including gift cards to local restaurants as well as Barnes and Noble! Other prizes will include goodies from School Box. Come join us Monday, November 5 for knowledge and fun!
Buffy and Ruth