I stumbled across another fun Twitter tool this evening called PowerTwitter. If you are using Twitter in Firefox, this add-on allows you and others to see your Flickr photo stream embedded in your profile and a link to your 30 Boxes account. You will need to set up an account with 30 Boxes for PowerTwitter to work.
Here are the basic steps to install this fun tool:
1. Go to http://30boxes.com/blog/index.php/2007/04/09/power-twitter-by-30-boxes/.
2. Right click on the link for the add-on and save it to your desktop.
3. Literally drag the installation icon you have downloaded into the middle of your Firefox browser. Firefox will automatically install it for you.
4. Restart your Firefox browser.
5. Once you go to your Twitter account, click on your profile, and your Flickr photostream will pop up!