from my colleague and fellow educator Mary Ann Reilly:
- What does uncertainty look and/or sound like in your work?
- How does uncertainty influence the work you do?
- How does meaning emerge in your work?
- What conditions give rise to uncertainty? What conditions inhibit uncertainty?
- What does it mean to be uncertain as a teacher? As a leader? As a learner?
- How do you privilege uncertainty in your work, in colleagues’ work, and/or in students’ work?
- Is there a cost to being uncertain?
All who are interested in submitting work for this issue should do so by emailing written (word documents) and/or visual works (please save as jpg) to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 15, 2011. Please indicate the issue in the subject line of your email. Any questions may be directed to me at the same email.